Love and Light RRR

Healthy body healthy mind..right? So, with the aim of trying to be more Mich than MISHMASH, I try and run at least 3 times per week. Now, I must share a little secret....I hibernate each winter. That is I pack running shoes away and retire them until the weather is more conducive. So for June, July and August I take a break.  Come September, I bravely brush the cobwebs off and mentally and physically start stretching the laid back muscles and get all those feel good hormones flowing again.
The reason I share this, is it would not be possible without my trusty heavyweight: My Raleigh Treadmill
HOW LONG HAVE I HAD IT??
12 December 2008- so almost 9 years and I still have the invoice, manuals, oil and Alan key for it. All very important things for the maintenance and care of the item. It is still going strong, but this is also where care and maintenance come in. Things will not last if abused, ignored and not maintained.  And just as I maintain items, I try maintain my relationships. Things will not last and by things I am talking about love, light and happiness will not last unless maintained and taken care of! As with our bodies and minds. Take care of them. Love and light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got hacked!

Mashed!

TESOL Week 7 Culture and Psychology