Spring has sprung REDUCE, RE USE, RECYCLE (RRR)
So Monday new month October is here. Spring is still not really in the air and I am still snuggling up in my winter PJ's and slipping my sheep skin slippers on to walk around on the really ice cold tile floors. So NO, spring has not sprung in good ole SA, yet.
Hubby and I are doing our annual spring clean. He is driving me nuts, walking around going "throw it away, throw it away!" To which I am responding "Yes, with you!"
How long have you had it? I must say him and I are in our 8th year of wedded bliss (If there is such a thing?) But of course there is! Marriage is not a commodity. Neither is it a static object. This partnership is something that has to be worked on. And just like a home and garden needs constant caring and maintaining and this relationship even more so.
So, as I am looking at this heap of paperwork, which needs to be destroyed, I am adding my frustration and upsets to the pile. I am letting go of any and all unhappiness and laying the new bed for blossoms of love to continue to bloom.
Spring has sprung.
Hubby and I are doing our annual spring clean. He is driving me nuts, walking around going "throw it away, throw it away!" To which I am responding "Yes, with you!"
How long have you had it? I must say him and I are in our 8th year of wedded bliss (If there is such a thing?) But of course there is! Marriage is not a commodity. Neither is it a static object. This partnership is something that has to be worked on. And just like a home and garden needs constant caring and maintaining and this relationship even more so.
So, as I am looking at this heap of paperwork, which needs to be destroyed, I am adding my frustration and upsets to the pile. I am letting go of any and all unhappiness and laying the new bed for blossoms of love to continue to bloom.
Spring has sprung.
Comments
Post a Comment