Lady Bug RRR
HOW LONG HAVE I HAD IT?
Over 15 years. She remembers doing it, but not the exact date. I have been scurrying through my scrambled passageways of memory, but I too am coming up blank for an exact date. These special momentos are frightfully important to me (and her). Life has flown by way too quickly and before I knew it, my precious little baby had grown her own set of wings and is soaring over the hills and valleys of adulthood. Sometimes, not soaring, rather battling uphill to the summit of blissful existence. I could not have asked for a more level headed mini me. She definitely is NOT a mini me, but a beautiful young adult, living her life to the fullest. REDUCE the moments that cause grief, with your loved ones, RE-USE those compliments that put smiles in their hearts and on their faces and RECYCLE those memories so they are not faded or forgotten.
Comments
Post a Comment