Important Things RRR
Still doing my deep spring clean. I have piles of files and I am a little bit of a hoarder! I keep reasoning with hubby....and self......I really do struggle to throw away personal memories. There are things I pack away - "Just in case we need it one day!" If it is still good, keep it! And important documents get kept.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD IT?
TODAY going through household invoices and operating manuals I found the invoice and the slip for the Christmas/birthday present my late husband, Anthony, and I bought together. His birthday was the 24th December and the tax invoice is dates 23/12/2001. The LG frost free fridge freezer is still going strong 16 years later! What a very special memory. ( and a fantastic testament to the reliability of LG!)......and the absolute reason why I DON'T THROW IMPORTANT THINGS AWAY!
HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD IT?
TODAY going through household invoices and operating manuals I found the invoice and the slip for the Christmas/birthday present my late husband, Anthony, and I bought together. His birthday was the 24th December and the tax invoice is dates 23/12/2001. The LG frost free fridge freezer is still going strong 16 years later! What a very special memory. ( and a fantastic testament to the reliability of LG!)......and the absolute reason why I DON'T THROW IMPORTANT THINGS AWAY!
Comments
Post a Comment